Mobalet Dispute Handling Policy
Mobalet believes in having an open, sincere and transparent mechanism to deal with it users. Your trust is important to us but we know that when two parties transact there will always be disagreements and disputes. The aim of this policy is to minimize such instances and ensure that we have in place a fair and transparent process to handle any disputes that might arise while using our Platform and your Mobalet Account between you, Merchants and other users on our Platform and us.
Principles defining dispute resolution
We will employ the underlined principles when handling disputes:
- We will inform you about how you can register, escalate your complaints, concerns and disputes within Mobalet and your rights if you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaints and disputes.
- We will deal with respect and in a timely manner to all complaints, disputes and concerns raised by you.
- We will address all complaints efficiently and in a fair manner from all users.
- We will ensure that all employees at Mobalet work in good faith and without prejudice to resolve your grievances.
We realize that customer grievances can happen for a variety of reasons from miscommunication to gaps between promised service levels to actual offered service levels to general behavioral issues between users, Merchants and ourselves. Our products and services are provided on a digital network that have a lot of dependencies which can also sometimes result in gaps in products and services that lead to grievances.
Grievances can be resolved properly only if we work together. To ensure that your grievances are handled properly, you agree to take the following steps
- Register your complaint: You will register your complaint online. Please click here to register your complain. Alternatively, you may also call us at 01-4260622 or email at email@example.com to register your complaint.
- Follow up: We will ensure our employees respond in a timely manner to all registered complaints. Since most of the communication will be through email or phone, you agree to ensure that all your contact information are up to date and that you will regularly check your email to verify that you are receiving feedback. You will also ensure that you will take the necessary steps to ensure that you can receive communication from us.
- Escalate: If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint or dispute, please send an email to info@eBizNepal.com.
Please rest assured that we take your complaints very seriously. Our staff have been trained to handle your complaints courteously and in a timely manner. We want to ensure that you have an excellent experience when using our Platform and your Account.
Timeline for dispute resolution
We will make our best efforts to respond to any registered complaints, concerns and disputes in the following time frame:
- First response to a user’s query/ concern via online or phone: 24 hrs
- Follow-up queries: 48 hrs
- Escalated cases: 7 days
- Customer grievances: 15 days
- Concern raised to Dispute Handling Manager: 15 days
- User Bank Account Related: 7 days